Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Photo 8/52 - Two Unrelated But Awesome Things


This is coming a little late this week but I have a good excuse!  I've been busy!  OK maybe that's not a good excuse but I'm using it anyway.  The photos on the left are included here because of what I did on Saturday.  I spent the day in San Antonio getting certified to teach Zumba® which, for those of you who don't know, is a Latin-inspired dance-fitness program (or my favorite definition "exercise in disguise").  The photos are extracted from a larger photo of a label that comes attached to Zumba® clothing.  The percentage breakdown shows what the clothes are made of but I think it shows what you receive when you participate in Zumba®.  If you have never tried it, I highly recommend it! 

The photo on the right is the first glimpse into my new photography studio!  It is a work-in-progress but my goal is to have it completed by April 1st.  Next step is flooring!